A FULLY INTEGRATED CLOSE-COUPLED COOLING SOLUTION
Legrand® and OptiCool Technologies® have joined forces to provide the most advanced close-coupled cooling solution on the market today, reducing in-room cooling energy up to 95%.
OPTICOOL-READY MIGHTY MO GX CABINET
FOR THE MOST EFFICIENT AND ADVANCED INTEGRATED COOLING SOLUTION
Benefits of Being OptiCool-Ready Certified
- Fully integrated solution – co-engineered design
- Elimination of custom transition frame
- Elimination of any custom engineering
- Reduced equipment, shipping and installation costs
- Simplified ordering
- Faster deployment
- Packaging and waste reduction
When combined with the built-in airflow efficiencies of the Mighty Mo GX enclosure, this fully integrated cabinet solution offers maximum energy efficiency, capacity and redundancy, by removing the heat from the computing equipment exhaust air.
The Legrand Mighty Mo GX Cabinet is the only approved OptiCool-Ready cabinet in the market today. Customers benefit by knowing the Cool Door System is fully compatible with and directly attaches to the Mighty Mo GX Cabinet out-of-the-box. This eliminates costly transition frames, custom engineering time, excess installation time and product ordering complexity.
OptiCool Cool Door® System
- R134A refrigerant-based cooling
- Non-toxic, non-conductive, non-corrosive
- “Active” heat removal
- Modular cooling design supports low-to high-density application
- 20kW N+1 in-rack redundancy
- Above rack or below floor refrigerant distribution
OptiCool-Ready Mighty Mo® GX
- High capacity – solutions 42U, 45U and 48U, 3,000 lbs
- Fully configurable with installed accessories
- Available in black and white
- Unistrut frame design – offers infinite rail adjustments
- Built-in cable management protection
- Access management – prevents unauthorized access
- Available depths: 36”, 42” and 48
- Available in widths: 24”, 29.5” and 31.5”
Cooling Efficiency – reduce in-room cooling energy by up to 95%.
Capacity – supports up to 30kW of cooling per cabinet.
Redundancy – industry leading 20 kW N+1 redundancy at the cabinet-level.
Flexibility – eliminates the need for raised floor and containment systems.
Space Savings – 90% reduction in dedicated white space cooling footprint.
ROI – the payback period is typically realized in 3 years or less.
Energy Rebates – the solution may be eligible for utility incentive.