Data Center Hot Spots
Make The Impossible, Possible
“I’ve been in this business for 25 years and hot spots have always been a problem. Then we discovered OptiCool. I’ve never seen a solution more simple, logical and effective for heat extraction.”Facilities Manager, US Energy Company
- No sustainable solution to your hot spots?
- Issues with increasing rack densities?
Most data center managers report they have between 2 and 3 troublesome hot spots. Eliminating them is virtually impossible with airflow cooling. If a complete data center cooling upgrade is not feasible, OptiCool can complement existing airflow with targeted cooling that efficiently eliminates hot spots. OptiCool’s compact pumps are a redeployable spot solution that handles multiple hot spots and even allows for higher heat density.
Return on Investment
- Reduce Required Floor Space up to 60%
- Reduce Energy Usage by up to 90%
- Eliminate Cost of Raised Floor